Our gorgeous Baby Lounger helps reinvent the womb. Designed to offer a snug and soothing environment for babies. Many babies prefer a nurturing, cozy surrounding that mimics the mother’s womb.
Facilitates tummy time: it is the ideal spot to have tummy time with your little one. When baby is awake and ready to play with you, the rounded sides help to prop up your baby when placed under his/her arms. Tummy time can help babies develop neck strength and motor skills. It is important to closely supervise your baby during tummy time.
Provides a comfortable microclimate: it is made of certified fabrics that do not harbor heat. This ensures that the micro-climate (space directly affecting their surroundings) is the best possible for baby.
Travel friendly: an ideal travel companion for mums with babies and toddlers, as it maintains familiarity in a new environment.
Ideal for co-sleeping/bed sharing: with rounded sides, the lounger helps create a barrier between baby and parents to give your child their own cozy space. When used in an adult bed properly, it offers a better way to co-sleep.
- Design: Our baby loungers have a padded surround that is filled with polyester. The centre sling has a thin wadding inside but is virtually unpadded. This sling is designed to adopt the firmness of the surface it's placed on and the padded surround comforts bub when you lay them down in the centre sling.
- Lounger Details: 100% cotton and size is 85cm x 45cm
- Lounger Covers: Covers are 100% cotton. They are removable and machine washable for life's little accidents. Additional covers sold separately in 5 different colours Shop here.
Baby Lounger Warnings:
- Never leave baby unsupervised
- Never use in a crib or other sleep device
- Never place on soft or uneven surfaces
- Baby loungers should not be used as co-sleeping devices due to the padded sides
- The safest place for a baby to sleep overnight is in a crib with a fitted sheet
For more information visit our Safety Guidelines.