Breastmilk is the best choice for newborns to maintain nutritional balance and to boost the mother-baby relationship. But feeding your baby while you are on-the-go, travelling or returning back to your work would be hectic. The perfect choice to overcome the difficulty is this Manual Breast Pump. With a simple yet effective design with no electric parts or cords, this pump is easy to use and will painlessly extract milk with the least manual effort. The pump comes with a gentle-on-skin suction base and 100% food-grade silicone bottle that can collect 100ml milk.
Our Manual Breast Pump fits perfectly into any handbag or baby bag and is the perfect gift for a mum to be. It provides relief for engorged breasts or is a simple and cost-effective option for mums looking to create a stash of expressed breastmilk with minimal fuss. As there aren’t multiple components it can be used quickly in the middle of the night or if your baby has had a longer nap than usual.
Our Manual Breast Pump works by creating gentle suction on your breast. Most of our pumping mums use the breast pump as a milk catcher or collector while simultaneously breastfeeding their baby on the opposite breast. This assists with achieving a let down and saves time! This breastmilk would otherwise have been lost in a breast pad. The traditional constant pumping action required for other manual/ non-electrical pumps isn't necessary with our Breast Pump although our customers have found a squeeze every now and then can help to produce a let down. If you have a hand free gently massage your breast or apply a warm compress to improve your milk flow.
1. Sterilise your pump or wash in warm soapy water (no bleaching agents)
2. Suction the Manual Breast Pump to your breast and let the pump do the work for you as it draws your milk using suction.
There are two ways to apply your Manual Breast Pump:
Yes it really is that simple!
If any pain is felt, remove the pump until you feel comfortable.
3. Once milk begins to flow simply leave the pump alone to do its thing.
4. Once the pump becomes full empty into a glass storage bottle and reposition.
5. If the pump is full or you wish to stop pumping – simply suction the suction base to the table next to you while you finish your feed or re dress and the pump is 100% secure. Store as required.
Clean after each use. This product can be sterilised with any steam sterilising system or boiling water. No bleach based agents. Bleaching agents can react with the silicone, while it is still safe to use, bleach will cause the silicone to go cloudy.