Manual Breast Pump
Expressing made easy
Breastmilk is the best choice for newborns to maintain nutritional balance and to boost the mother-baby relationship. But feeding your baby while you are on-the-go, travelling or returning back to your work would be hectic. The perfect choice to overcome the difficulty is this Manual Breast Pump. With a simple yet effective design with no electric parts or cords, this pump is easy to use and will painlessly extract milk with the least manual effort. The pump comes with a gentle-on-skin suction base and 100% food-grade silicone bottle that can collect 100ml milk.
Our Manual Breast Pump fits perfectly into any handbag or baby bag and is the perfect gift for a mum to be. It provides relief for engorged breasts or is a simple and cost-effective option for mums looking to create a stash of expressed breastmilk with minimal fuss. As there aren’t multiple components it can be used quickly in the middle of the night or if your baby has had a longer nap than usual.
Hands Free – Time Saving – No WasteOur manual breast pump works by attaching itself to the breast using its own natural suction. This allows you to nurse on one breast, while simultaneously collecting let down on the other breast, saving you time. Best of all it's hands-free, allowing you the option to multitask while collecting every drop of what would otherwise be wasted.
Effortless - Convenient – Portable - DurableNo cords, no wires, no batteries, and no electric parts, just 100% durable food-grade silicone that is super strong and compact. Fits easily into a handbag and is super light, making it super easy to take anywhere.
Comfortable - Quiet – Produces ResultsThe soft silicone is extremely comfortable, painless and relaxing to use. There is no motor or moving parts, using this pump is completely silent. The natural breastfeeding environment that this pump imitates by being comfortable, relaxing and quiet means that you are able to express and collect more milk.
100% Safe - BPA Free – PVC Free - Eco-FriendlyNO BPA, NO PVA, NO phthalate materials used. Just 100% eco-friendly food grade silicone. No contact with harsh chemicals means your milk remains natural, making it safe for, you, your baby and the environment.
How Does It Work?
Our Manual Breast Pump works by creating gentle suction on your breast. Most of our pumping mums use the breast pump as a milk catcher or collector while simultaneously breastfeeding their baby on the opposite breast. This assists with achieving a let down and saves time! This breastmilk would otherwise have been lost in a breast pad. The traditional constant pumping action required for other manual/ non-electrical pumps isn't necessary with our Breast Pump although our customers have found a squeeze every now and then can help to produce a let down. If you have a hand free gently massage your breast or apply a warm compress to improve your milk flow.
- Use our Breast Pump while breastfeeding your baby to help achieve a let down
- While constant squeezing (like traditional manual pumps) isn't required, a couple of squeezes at the start can help to trigger a let down.
- Heat and gently massaging your breast towards the nipple can help with let down and drainage of the breast.
How To Use Your Manual Breast Pump
1. Sterilise your pump or wash in warm soapy water (no bleaching agents)
2. Suction the Manual Breast Pump to your breast and let the pump do the work for you as it draws your milk using suction.
There are two ways to apply your Manual Breast Pump:
- Simply align the Breast Pump so that your nipple is in the centre. Press the pump into the breast so that there is suction and you are ready to go!
- Fold back the silicone breast shield. Once your nipple is aligned in the centre, press the pump into the breast and fold back the pump shield so that it is contact with your breast.
Yes it really is that simple!
If any pain is felt, remove the pump until you feel comfortable.
3. Once milk begins to flow simply leave the pump alone to do its thing.
4. Once the pump becomes full empty into a glass storage bottle and reposition.
5. If the pump is full or you wish to stop pumping – simply suction the suction base to the table next to you while you finish your feed or re dress and the pump is 100% secure. Store as required.
Clean after each use. This product can be sterilised with any steam sterilising system or boiling water. No bleach based agents. Bleaching agents can react with the silicone, while it is still safe to use, bleach will cause the silicone to go cloudy.