Reusable Baby Swim Nappy
Regular price $24.99 AUD
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Our reusable baby swim nappies are perfect for introducing your little one to the water!
- Double row adjustable snap system ensures that these swim nappies are designed to fit most babies from newborn to toddler (3.5 to 15kg).
- This one size fits most swim nappy saves parents a lot of money on disposables.
- Has a built in system of snaps to easily adjust the size across the waistband as well as the length of the swim nappy.
- Fast drying – the fabrics that make up the swim nappy allow it to dry extremely fast (1-2 hours with wind and sun and within a day if not).
- You don't need to use anything else -- no liners, inserts or cloth nappies necessary. This swim nappy is all your baby needs for a fun day in the water!
- Outer layer material: Waterproof printed PUL layer
- Mesh Layer on the inside to hold any solids
Why do we use waterproof PUL for the outer shell lining?
- PUL (Polyurethane Laminate) is a fabric with a thin polyurethane layer bonded to it in high heat or chemical industrial process. It's waterproof, comfortable to wear/breathable and durable. Making it the perfect material to use on the outer layer of our cloth nappies to ensure your baby’s clothes stay dry.
Instructions for use:
- Adjust the rise snaps so the swim nappy fits near your baby’s belly button.
- Adjust the waist snaps and hip snaps accordingly for a snug fit.
- When soiled, remove the swim nappy, plop out any solid poos into the toilet and place it into your pail liner or waterproof wet bag, ready for washing.
- Rinse in cold water as soon as you can with no detergent. This prevents most stains from setting.
- Machine wash in cold water (no more than 40 degrees)
- You can use your regular detergent however we recommend a natural detergent, or one that is free from fabric softeners, brighteners and oxy action enzymes. This will not only help protect our environment but will also preserve the integrity of the nappy and prevent any allergies/rashes on your precious baby’s bum.
- Air dry. The sun is a natural bleacher and antibacterial however if you need to dry it in the dryer, make sure your dryer is on an air cycle as the heat can damage the waterproof outer layer of the nappy.